FOR PLACING YOUR AD ON THIS WEBSITE, KINDLY CONTACT : arauf487@gmail.com OR Skype : anasrauf

Saturday 25 February 2012

Salman Khan In Tere Naam 2



Film-maker and actor Satish Kaushik’s last biggest hit on the box office was the Salman Khan-starrer Tere Naam. Many critics felt that it was also the film that made Salman regain his box office stature. Radhe, his character in the film, became an instant hit and his blunt hairdo was being sported by every fan. And now, Satish is working on a sequel to the sad love story. Satish, in a chat with After Hrs, said, “I am working on the sequel of Tere Naam.
The first edition didn’t have a definite end. Now I want to take it ahead, by revealing what happens to Radhe after the tragic end. I am still working on some ideas and after it is complete I will show it to Salman. Tere Naam 2 can’t happen without Salman.”
Ask Kaushik if he will be playing Calendar in the Mr. Indiaremake and he says, “I will love to! It is one of the best roles I have done in my career. But there is a lot of confusion about the film as of now. But I’m sure that most youngsters have grown up watching

No comments:

Post a Comment